Share ThisShareThis PrintPrint ChatLAG Chat

Supported Housing and the Law: academic information

Courses which recommend Supported Housing:

- BSc: Surveying - Liverpool John Moores University - essential purchase.
- BA: Advice Studies, LLB: Advice Work - Staffordshire University - desirable purchase, supplementary reading.
- BSc: Social Work, BSc: Social Care Studies - University of Winchester - supplementary reading.